||Chris Parypa - a photographer and an artist. Born in 1982 in Poland. Raised also in Poland, but learned life and photography in Brooklyn, NY and Manhattan area working with the best photographers in the world. Chris Parypa is one of the most recognizable photographers on the beach of Ocean City, MD and surrounding area. Chris is well known to Ocean City, MD community for his stunning photo relations and first page picture publications in the biggest newspaper on the beach, "The Dispatch", and volunteer work for many events in Ocean City, MD, which aim to help others, like Penguin Swim for Atlantic General Hospital or Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. In 2013 Chris received Honorary Ocean City Fire Department Membership for his help and photography support. Also in 2013, his Aerial Picture of Ocean City, MD was chosen to represent State of Maryland in Great Book of America. His biggest passion is aviation. He is well known, one of the very few aviation photographers in the country. Known to many as “Living The Dream” photographer. Chris offers professional photography for many occasions; wedding photography, family beach portraits, commercial photography and photojournalism. Many couples and families already trusted Chris and they are very happy. They love the modern style of pictures, creative ideas and original style. Chris is a husband and a father, his daughter Sarah Michelle is a little photo model and you can see her pictures in magazines, advertising campaigns and on products boxes. Chris is a professional photographer and photography is the only job he does for a living. This is not seasonal gig or job on the side. He is a real deal Ocean City Photographer with name and reputation.
Contact Chris to talk with him in person. He will be more than happy to answer all your questions. Blue Skies! Living the Dream…
CLICK TO CHECK EXTENDED PORTFOLIO
CHRIS PARYPA PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK
Few Facts about Chris
Chris is professional photographer. This is not side job, gig or hobby, that’s what he does for a living.
- His “Ocean City Pictures of the Day” posted every day on facebook page reached almost a million people in 2013!!! www.facebook.com/chrisparypaphotography
- As a photojournalist, Chris covered many significant breaking news stories from all over the country, including Presidential Inauguration, Sandy Hook / Newtown, CT Tragedy, Retirement mission of Space Shuttle Discovery.
- Ocean City Police Department uses pictures taken by Chris Parypa to promote OCPD and to show new recruits beauty of Ocean City, MD
- Chris is well known Aviation Photographer. You can find his pictures all over the world in Aviation related newspapers, magazines and advertisements of many well-known major international and domestic airlines.
- You can find his pictures in Britannica Encyclopedia.
- One of the NY Times Best Selling authors decided to use picture taken by Chris as a cover of one of the books about Art and Art Hunting.
- Chris is known to many people as a “Living The Dream” Photographer, as his favorite quotation is: Living The Dream! Photography was always his dream. Started from the very bottom and make his way up and become professional photographer that is Living The Dream!
- Chris lives year round in Ocean City, MD but serves all over the country and one of his favorite places to work is his second home Brooklyn, NY.
- Chris offers Wedding Photography, Engagement Sessions, Family Beach Portraits, Senior Portraits, Modeling and Personal photo sessions, Family Events coverage, Photojournalism Commercial Photography and Aviation Photograph
- Unique photo service, wedding photography, family portraits modeling and senior photo sessions are also available in Ocean City, Salisbury, Cambridge, Easton, Annapolis, and Baltimore, MD. As well as Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, Milton, Milford and Dover, Delaware.
Trust photographer with the name… Chris Parypa is well known for Ocean City, MD community by his stunning photo relations, facebook Ocean City of The Day” Series” and first page picture publications in the biggest newspaper on the beach, "The Dispatch". Chris provides year round photo coverage of the most popular events in town.